January 14, 2013
Study also identifies gene regions that have relevance to drug development programs and indicates potential use as companion diagnostics in autism spectrum disorders. Results appear in the current issue of PLOS ONE
December 3, 2012
Individuals receiving the world’s most advanced treatment for autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) at CARD will now be offered the most comprehensive clinical genetic testing service available.
May 17, 2012
Lineagen's next-generation FirstStepDx® genetic test to incorporate novel variants; launch planned for as early as fourth quarter of 2012
March 29, 2012
FirstStepDx Combines Highly Advanced Genetic Testing and Counseling Services to Aid in the Diagnostic Evaluation and Clinical Management of Children with Developmental Delay and Autism Spectrum Disorders
March 28, 2012
SANTA CLARA, California and SALT LAKE CITY, Utah -- March 28, 2012 -- Affymetrix, Inc. (NASDAQ: AFFX) and Lineagen, Inc., an innovative molecular diagnostics company focused on complex, genetically linked disorders, today announced the companies have signed an agreement to incorporate Affymetrix' GeneChip® technology into Lineagen's next-generation FirstStepDx, a genetic evaluation service for individuals with developmental delay (DD), intellectual disability (ID), and autism spectrum disorders (ASD). The new FirstStepDx offering is anticipated to be available by mid-2012 and will feature a proprietary microarray-based assay incorporating novel genetic markers from recently concluded studies of more than 10,000 individuals.
December 14, 2011
Funding to Lineagen will Support Clinical Program in Collaboration with the University of Utah to Develop and Validate a Broad Array of Diagnostic and Prognostic Strategic Tools
January 10, 2011
- FirstStepDx genetic testing and counseling service empowers physicians with tools to enhance and accelerate the diagnostic evaluation of children with indications of autism spectrum disorders (ASD) or developmental delay (DD)
- ASD is the fastest-growing neurodevelopmental disability in the U.S., affecting approximately 1 in 110 children, including up to 1 in 58 boys
- FirstStepDx employs advanced standard of care technology combined with genetic counseling and consultative services
- Families describe ‘life-changing’ impact of FirstStepDx
January 4, 2011
- Supported by key medical organization recommendation, Lineagen genetic testing and counseling services are experiencing strong demand from physicians
- Company to present an update of its current $15 Million Series B funding round
- Third annual Biotech Showcase is anticipated to attract 800 top investment and industry leaders
October 4, 2010
Lineagen Looks to Close $10 Million of New Commitments in Addition to $5 Million by Current Series ‘A’ Investors, Sanderling Ventures, vSpring Capital, PrairieGold Venture Partners and Mesa Verde Venture Partners
September 2, 2010
Dr. Michael S. Paul, the Company’s President & Chief Executive Officer, was selected to present at the “Genetic Risk Factors for Autism: Translating Discoveries into Diagnostics” symposium.
October 7, 2010
Lineagen, Inc. announces M-CHAT.org, the first fully automated, online version of the Modified Checklist for Autism in Toddlers (M-CHAT), as a new community tool to help families and physicians make the autism screening process more efficient.
October 5, 2010
Burt De Mill, formerly Senior Vice President Sales & Marketing at Genoptix Medical Laboratories, joins Lineagen to lead commercial expansion of diagnostic services for Autism Spectrum Disorders.
August 30, 2010
New Investor PrairieGold Venture Partners Joins Existing Institutional Investor Line-up of Sanderling Ventures, vSpring Capital and Mesa Verde Venture Partners